29 January 2004

Thanks a lot, Sulky...

I followed a link on the Sulkbrarian's page and was dismayed to find out how I will die:

Being sucked dry by leeches isn't so bad.

You will be sucked dry by a leech. I'd stay away from swimming holes, and stick to good old cement. Even if it does hurt like hell when your toe scrapes the bottom.

What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yikes!

This is especially sad since I am allergic to chlorine and rely on lakes and the like to fulfill my aquatic yearnings. Sigh. Well, at least it's good to know that my cold/bronchial thing won't kill me; just make me stronger for my eventual end...

p.s. Dearest readers, if you haven't already, read the Gashlycrumb Tinies in it's entirety sometime. Edward Gorey was a genius!

No comments: