16 June 2011

Whew!

Okay, so I think I am all caught up on book reviews (for now). I'll try to stay more on top of things there so the reviews are more reasonably interspersed throughout the site. I'm trying to remember to tag everything, too, so that those of you who don't care about book reviews (or, for that matter, about my pregnancy) can chose to seek out only the topics that interest you.

In Baby News, there is none. Still no Tex. Baby is now 4 days late. I have tried prayer, accupuncture, accupressure, chiropractic adjustment, walking, evening primrose oil, spicy food, pasta, bouncing on the exercise ball, thunderstorms and full moons, raspberry tea, washing the floors on hands and knees and more, but no Baby. If induction wasn't looming, I wouldn't even care. I feel good. I can feel Tex movng around in there and know from Tuesday's ultrasound that he/she is well.

But. I fully expect induction to be insisted upon tomorrow when I have my appointment. After discussing this with my Sweetheart, I think we are done fighting (maybe) but will not let them induce tomorrow. If I am being pushed into induction before Tex is ready, we want to wait until Saturday morning so we can get a good night's rest (or at least try to) and so my Sweetheart is not scheduled to work.

While my hope of avoiding induction is fading, I haven't entirely given up. Still hoping and praying (and getting ready to go for more accupuncture) that Tex will start the process before the doctors can give us nasty drugs!

1 comment:

kitchen hand said...

Our last was ten days late. Good luck!