11 December 2003

Arrgh!

Okay, so tomorrow, when the staff of my library comes back from a multi-library staff development day, I am supposed to give a brief presentation on 'blogs, including introducing the rest of the staff to the new 'blog we are using in Youth Services.

That's pretty swell. I am excited by it and I am hoping my enthusiasm will be at least interesting, if not infectious.

But.

But, my Reference pal and I spent the last five hours getting this stupid laptop and the projector to work.

And when one of the Circ crew came through, asked what we were doing, and we told her, she didn't even pretend she didn't want to sit through that.

Hey, at least appreciate what it took to get this stuff to work!

I dunno if we should shut this down or just let it run all night...

No comments: