30 January 2011

21 Weeks

How Far Along?

21 weeks today.

Appts coming up?
The Level II ultrasound/anatomy scan is this coming Thursday. Can't wait to see Tex again!

Thoughts about where you're at in your pregnancy?
We're at a weird place - I still haven't fully "popped" and am not sure I've really felt the Baby, but my belly is definitely growing harder and everything seems good.


What are you working on?
Trying to gather a list of names and addresses to give those hosting showers for the Baby.


Complaints or worries?
Not much Baby-related. I have to pee All. The. Time. (I actually had to go three times during our brief grocery shopping trip the other day and was somewhat frustrated by how inconvenient this is.) Get a little stressed about other stuff from time to time, but just take a few deep breaths and move forward.

Cravings?
(Do I even need to answer this still?) Pizza! And love crunch cones from DQ, though I have only had about 3 the entire pregnancy.

Happy moments/blessings?
The registries are finished (except for diaper bag, which I still have to figure out) - huzzah! I have an amazing and thoughtful husband. Axl and I visited Gram yesterday. Got our first gift from one of our registries. (Well, we didn't actually get it yet, but Gram told me to order the changing pad we wanted. It arrived and I took it to her house so she can bring it to one of the showers. Yay.) Babysat my nieces and nephew Thursday night and enjoyed reading a stack of books to Payton Raine and telling her (again) that she will get to see the Baby soon (she always says hi to my tummy now).

Any fun things coming up?
We've got a busy week ahead. One of my Sweetheart's best friends is coming for dinner on Wednesday. Thursday is the anatomy scan (yay!) and then dinner at Flossmoor Station with the friend who married us. Hoping to get plaster in living room repaired Friday or Saturday so we can get it painted. Going out in search of maternity tights today. (Yeah, that last one doesn't sound "fun," but I love wearing skirts/dresses and really need to get some tights that fit!)

No comments: