09 January 2011

Seriously?!? 18 Weeks?

I've seen this little update questionnaire on a few other blogs so I thought I'd give it a shot.

1. How Far Along? 18 weeks today. That seems completely crazy to me!
2. Boy/Girl/Names? We call the Baby "Tex." We're discussing "real" names, but will likely not share until we introduce the Baby to everyone.
3. Appts coming up? Quad screen on Jan. 14; the anatomy scan will be scheduled at that point
4. Thoughts about where you're at in your pregnancy? Still feeling more fat than pregnant, though one of my close friends who I saw for the first time in months yesterday said I definitely look pregnant.
5. What are you working on? Trying to figure out what we want to register for
6. Complaints or worries? My hips hurt, so I'm not sleeping too great, but it's a small price to pay.
7. Cravings? I continue to want pizza for every single meal. (Of course, we only have pizza once a week, but I want it all the time!) Also sweet potatoes. I have one for lunch almost every day. And cherries.
8. Happy moments/blessings? This whole experience is a blessing! It was a good week. I got to have breakfast with NiNi on Monday and Marquinta on Saturday. Spent Wednesday discussing books at CPL. We had more fun and less stress than we expected at Babies R Us; I am so blessed to have a Sweetheart who is completely supportive and involved.
9. Any fun things coming up? Going to the Museum of Science and Industry on Tuesday to see the exhibit, Jim Henson's Fantastic World.

No comments: