28 February 2011

25 Weeks

How Far Along?
25 weeks yesterday.

Appts coming up?
None until March 15th.


Thoughts about where you're at in your pregnancy?
Eh. Tired. Happy to feel Baby moving more. I think she loves kickboxing as much as her Mama!

What are you working on?
Still working on my list of 101 Things in 1001 Days. Figuring out when we will have the nursery painted and what needs to be done before then (i.e., moving the cat's litter box, switching dressers, finding a new home for the desktop computer...) Need to call hospital - we are already registered but have to reserve private room.


Complaints or worries?
Pretty bitterly disappointed that my Sweetheart seems suddenly adamantly opposed to the 3D ultrasound I'd been planning to get (esp since I have the opportunity to have it free this week). Worried that I haven't heard from the friend who is supposed to host one of our showers for weeks... need to figure out a back-up plan, and quick.

Cravings?
Not so much. Like chocolate more than I ever have in my life, though.

Happy moments/blessings?
(Cooked) sushi for lunch with my friend, A, last Tuesday and then a lovely lunch out with my amazing mother-in-law on Thursday. My mother-in-law and stepmother are planning a really lovely shower for family in April. Also, my Sweetheart bought Tex and me a new (used) Escape on Saturday. I will miss my Focus, but we are selling it to my brother (for less than 1/3 the Kelly Blue Book price, so nice to be able to help him out) and the Escape probably will be safer.


Any fun things coming up?
I am cranky so it's hard to see fun things ahead. Dinner (finally!) with our friend KP tomorrow should be fun. I hope to visit my beautiful Robinsta this week. If I decided to go get the 3D anyway (which I am not leaning toward, as badly as I want it), then I would try to do that this week, too.

1 comment:

Julian Kennedy said...

Hii great reading your post